Wednesday 12 November 2008

Feel Inspired

Sometimes inspiration comes easy and other times you just can't seem to drag anything out of yourself. Today I found inspiration in a picture from Flickr, who knew!!! I have a craft fair all weekend and I'll be honest, I'm fairly pessimistic about the whole thing because my home town is, well, grey and not particularly craftsy!! But, that said nothing ventured, nothing gained soooooo I have a panties and hairclips itinery. I have six feet under on because somehow I seemed to miss the whole phenomenon and I'm glad I found it because I'm enjoying it. I just have to mind that i don't get more swept up in the tv than the crafting. I wish I was a working robot. I should be more like the lovely Jinx at MTCoffinz, I bet she never gets distracted by TV. I bet she just does the job in hand. Pah, I guess we are who we are. Anyway, here is the piccie that gave me my inspiration today, maybe it could inspire you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kittypinkstars/3021579359/

No comments: