Wednesday 5 November 2008

Little Bit About Me

Well, its a historic day. The first black President of the United States. I tried to explain this to my little girl Erin (she's six) but I think the enormity of it was lost on her and trying to explain exactly why it was such an important thing just made it more confusing.

Anyway, thats not what todays blog is about so if its a hearty political debate you are after then you might want to scoot over to a different blog that is less pink and fluffy. Today my blog is a little bit about getting to know me. So here are ten things about me:

1 - I have a phobia of clowns.
2 - I am a cat rather than a dog person (I have three kitties).
3 - My alcoholic drink of choice (if you ever see me at the bar) is Jack Daniels and Diet Coke.
4 - The reason it is diet coke is because I have a caffeine allergy.
5 - My first musical love was Aerosmith.
6 - I'm useless at almost all computer games apart from Guitar Hero.
7 - I love love love cake and cheese.
8 - I prefer bubbly baths over showers.
9 - I'm addicted to Greys Anatomy.
10 - I can't swim.

Sooooo, there you go. A bit more about the gal behind the blog. I shall be back with pictures and some actual sewing news in the very very near future. xx

No comments: