Tuesday 21 October 2008

Oh dear, not a very good start






Well, slapped wrists for me. I've been a slack blog keeper. In fact I haven't been a very good crafter either. I haven't finished those half completed projects yet. I did make a corset and two new pairs of pants though.




These barbie pants are sold already. Selling things before you blog about them is probably a little bit backwards. Still the other pants I made haven't gone anywhere yet. I guess the panty buying public aren't as fond of Dexter as I am.




Surely this Frankensteins Monster corset won't stick around for long though. i cunningly made it in a size slightly too big for me so that I wouldn't be tempted to steal it.

I feel like I'm getting a cold but there is no time for being poorly sick sick. I'm getting a new tattoo on Friday and will be away for the weekend so I need to make some serious casharoo. I have stocked up on energy sweets. It's going to be a long night.

No comments: