Tuesday 14 October 2008

New beginnings

Life is complicated. It never works out the way that you want and it is very rarely fair. In the last six months there have been lots of occasions when I could quite easily have reverted back to being five years old and jumped up and down and screamed and shouted at the horrible injustice of it all or simply cried for my mum. The problem is that when you're thirty this behaviour is pretty much frowned upon!!!

I'm not going to start this blog by talking about all the reasons why I am now trying to pick up the pieces of my life and make a big ol change for the better. All you need to do is come with me on the journey and be around to listen to the occasional temper tantrum.

This blog is mainly about sewing. It is mainly about my shop Cherry Pie Punk. I'm gonna show you the new things I've been making and what I've been doing to promote the hell out of what I do but it's also gonna be a little bit about me too. About how (hopefully) a person can make things better by doing something they love!!!

No comments: